Staff Flyer

Kellie+Stoltenberg+is+getting+ready+to+set+up+and+serve+to+the+students+coming+in.+
Kellie Stoltenberg is getting ready to set up and serve to the students coming in.

Cafeteria’s Best

A weekly blog featuring some of the many workers in the building.

Everyone loves to eat and loves lunch time during school. Students love to sit and eat their lunch. The Altoona schools wouldn’t have good and healthy lunches without the cafeteria ladies and gentlemen. They put in effort everyday to make the food and to serve it.

Cafeteria worker Kellie Stoltenberg said, “My favorite part about this job is talking to the students.”

She also stated about how everyday is different and there is a lot of moving and a lot of work in all. Being a cafeteria lady or gent might seem easy just to make food and serve it, but in the end they have to make food to serve to the entire building. That is why they are the star staff of the week. They make their food to the best of their ability to satisfy the students and staff.

The cafeteria ladies and gents say that the students and staff are nicer than what people think. They also added that it would be better if the students would clean up better. In the end, working in a cafeteria isn’t as easy as it looks. A lot of effort is put into it by all the workers at the school. They do their best to make the Altoona’s school cafeteria good and healthy for everyone.