• May 3Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 3Lunch - Macaroni & Cheese, Mixed Vegetables, Stewed Tomatoes and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 1Lunch - Cheese Steak Hoagie, Sweet Potato Fries, Italian Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • April 30Starting Monday, May 6 Roar-A-Palooza tickets will go on sale for $10 until Friday, May 10 during fourth period in rooms 212 and 267!
  • April 30Lunch - Nachos w/Toppings, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • April 29Lunch - Hot Dog, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Announcements for Tuesday, March 5!

The Lego Club will be having its annual meeting Wednesday, March 6th from 2:45-3:30 in the library.  Sign up in the library if you’d like to attend.  Please be sure to have your ride here by 3:30.

The Altoona Area Junior High School Drama Club is proud to present Shrek the Musical, Jr. Public performances are scheduled for 7:00 P.M. on Thursday, March 7th and Friday March 8th with a matinee show at 1:00 P.M. on Saturday, March 9th, 2024.  All performances will take place in the Altoona Area Junior High School Auditorium.

General admission tickets will only be on sale at the door and will cost $8 for adults and $5 for students. Doors open approximately 1/2 hour before each show.

We hope to see you there!

Attention any 7th or 8th grader interested in joining Track and Field. The deadline for joining the team is this Thursday. Please contact Coach Shultz for more information.

The Friends of Rachel club is proud to congratulate Ms. Edmiston of the 6th grade. She is the winner of your Kindness link basket collection basket.

Please stop by the Guidance office to collect your basket.

Thank you everyone for participating, our link of kindness grows and grows!

This Month’s School counseling tip Tuesday topic is Coping skills. Coping skills are effective techniques to help us regulate our emotions and reactions to feelings. Coping skills are not “one size fits all.” You MUST find the coping skills that work for YOU. For more information, see your English teacher or school counselor.

REMINDER: Any Students staying for after school activities should leave at the walker bell.  You should not be arriving to the activity before 2:40.