• May 22Lunch - Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 21Lunch - Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Steamed Corn, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 20Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs and Cheesy Potato Bake with a choice of fruit and milk!
  • May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Teacher Couples

Unbeknownst to many students in the school, there are many teachers and staff members who are couples! Julie and Tim Behe, Josie and Phil Peterman, Stephanie and Jason Lloyd, TommiAnn and Christopher Tromm, Cindy and Andy Danish, Juliana Lapek and Kyle McCabe and Jessica and Jamie Connell are all staff members who are in a relationship.