• May 22Lunch - Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 21Lunch - Taco Tuesday Hard Shell Tacos, Steamed Corn, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 20Lunch- Mini Corn Dogs and Cheesy Potato Bake with a choice of fruit and milk!
  • May 17Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 17Lunch - Cheesy Pizza Sticks w/Sauce, Glazed Honey Carrots, Caesar Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 16Lunch - Mash Potato Bowl w/Roll, Mash Potatoes, Steamed Corn and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 15Lunch - Big Mack Wrap, Baked Beans and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 14Lunch - Parmesan Popcorn Chicken w/Breadstick, Cheesy Broccoli and Choice of Fruit and Milk!
  • May 13Click here for today's announcements!
  • May 13Lunch - Sloppy Joe Sandwich, French Fries and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Jessica and Jamie Connell

Fin Reed
Jessica has been working here for 25 years, Jamie 16!

Jessica and Jamie Connell are 2 of 14 teacher couples at the school. They have known each 0ther for 28 years.

Jessica said, “We met at college, at Susquehanna. He was a junior; I was a sophomore.”

Jamie is a seventh grade counselor while Jessica is the chorus teacher. If a seventh grader has chorus with Jessica, they can see Jamie too!

“We work in very different parts of the building, so we don’t really get to see each other much at work, but when we do, it’s nice,” said Jessica.

Jamie said we see each other more often, we get to spend more time together on summer vacation, on snow days and our schedules are the same.

For the couple, work can sometimes pry into their relationship life.

“Sometimes, we find ourselves talking about work at home more often than we would if we both had different jobs,” said Jessica. “There really aren’t  any cons though. We just share the same experiences.”