• April 12Mini-Thon! The cost is $10 and sixth grade tickets will be sold Monday, April 15 and Tuesday, April 16 in room 212.

Pro is the way to go

Everything that has to do with sports- Bubba Watson

Golf. That’s this week’s blog topic. This year at the 2014 Masters Tournament, the winner won his second green jacket. The green jacket is the award that the winner gets. Winning the green jacket is one of the most prestigious awards in the country.

Bubba Watson won his second green jacket in his career. He won his first green jacket in 2012 and he just won his second this year. Watson ended the tournament with a score of -8. This means that he shot eight shots under par.

This is a good score because, in golf, the lower the score the better. Watson has won millions of dollars playing golf, $23,251,925 to be exact. The season that he won the most was in 2012 when he won a total of $4,644,997. In his 2014 season, he has won $4,533,007 in the nine events he played in.

Watson has played in the PGA Tour since 2002 except for 2003 and 2005. Before the PGA Tour, he played on the web.com tour. He played on that tour for four years: 2001, 2003, 2004, and 2005. He played on both tours in 2004.

In 2002 and 2004 he only played one event and won no money.

As of now, Watson is ranked second in the FedEx Cup Standings. He is 206 points behind the leader, Jimmy Walker.

Watson is the best player. He does well under pressure and puts the pressure on other players. He does well when driving the ball and also does well with his putting.