• April 26Lunch - Garlic Pizza Griller w/Sauce, Mixed Vegetables, Romaine Salad and Choice of Fruit and Milk!

Teen Tips (How to Get ready For Dances)

Getting ready for school dances can be a pain.  There is an easy and fun way to get it done stress free.  Follow the tips below to get things done without worrying even a little.

• Have plenty of time in between.  Make sure, before planning everything, you have time in between to make changes and make sure everything is how it should look and fit.

• Pre-plan where and when you are going to go and get things done at. For an example plan where you are going to go and get nails done and hair style picked out.

• Figure out what kinda look is the main target point for the dance. Also figure out what everyone else is doing, so that you can plan accordingly.

• Search several places for the things that are going to be needed for the dance.  Don’t look at only one place and settle for what they have.  Look for what is the best and get it.

• Plan transportation as well as whoever else is going so people can figure out who they are going to hang out with there. Find friends and hang out.

• Have fun!  This could be  once in a lifetime opportunity to stand out and look good doing it!

Dances are a fun thing to attend as well as get ready for.  Just make sure that if someone is getting ready to go or attend a dance that they are properly ready and plan everything out before the dance occurs.

how to get ready for dances