Cartoon fanatics

This+weeks+throwback+is+The+X-Men%21+Photo+by+Lynsey+Davis.+
This week’s throwback is The X-Men! Photo by Lynsey Davis.

This week’s throwback is X-Men! X-Men is a Marvel cartoon that was created by Stan Lee.

Meet some of the superheros!

Professor Xavier is the founder of the group. He keeps all of the superheroes in check and gives them insight on new crimes to fight.

Cyclops, Scott Summers, was the first recruit of the X-Men. His power is that he can project of beam of red light out of his eyes.

Iceman, Robert Louis Drake, is the second member of the X-men. His power is that he can manipulate and create ice.

Beast, Dr. Henry Philip “Hank” McCoy, is the team’s scientist. He is a former member of the Avengers team. He has superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility and reflexes. He also turns into a furry blue monster due to a lab accident.

In the future, the series isn’t likely to return. The movies are for X-Men are coming beginning to come out more and more.

The most popular episode is of season one, episode three called Enter Magneto. It is about how Magneto attempts to break beast out of prison. He would rather go to trial than break out. Here’s the link to check it out! http://www.justanimedubbed.tv/x-men-the-animated-series-season-1-episode-3/