Supporting School Sports

Ninth grader Julia Gonsman makes her way over the 6′ pole vault height.

Welcome back to another edition of Supporting School Sports

Check here for upcoming sporting events in AAJHS.

The AAHS track and field team held their third meet of the season at Mansion Park on Tuesday.  The AAJHS track and field team had their second meet which was also at Mansion Park.  Both teams destroyed their opponents. The eighth boys’ winners were Kobe Harr in the 110m hurdles and 300m hurdles.  Tyson Carter in the 100m dash, high jump, and triple jump.  Brayden Henninger in the 1600m and the 3200m run.  Avery McCaulley in the 200m dash.  Ben Tofano in the shot and discus.  Jessiah Witherspoon in the long jump.  Jacob Schmidhamer in the pole vault.  In ninth grade Ady Pellegrine set a PR in the pole vault with 6’6”.Tenth grader Jasmine VonColln won the long jump.  Ninth grader Olivia Hudson finished second in the high jump.  The next AAHS meet is on Saturday in Susquehanna.  The next AAJHS meet for eighth graders is Saturday in Clearfield.  The next seventh grade meet is on April 14 against Hollidaysburg and that meet is away.