Inquiring Photographer

“I like the idea of moving the ninth graders to the other school.” Said Jeffrey Gil, seventh grader.

How would you solve the overcrowded elementary school problem?

"I don't really like the idea of moving the students to the high school." Said Alyssa Becher, ninth grade English and Dramatics teacher.
“I don’t really like the idea of moving the students to the high school,” Alyssa Becher ninth grade English and dramatics teacher said.
"I see both sides to the idea.  I have empathy for the overcrowded elementary schools, and I realize that something needed to be done.  I think that the idea needs to be thought through carefully and at a pace that enough time is given to planning.  This way, if the change does occur, it won't be rushed." Said Kathy Morgan, ninth grade English teacher.
“I see both sides to the idea. I have empathy for the overcrowded elementary schools, and I realize that something needed to be done. I think that the idea needs to be thought through carefully and at a pace that enough time is given to planning. This way, if the change does occur, it won’t be rushed.” ninth grade English teacher Kathy Morgan said.
"I don't like the idea of moving the freshmen to the high school, it's already crowded enough." Said Coby Bernhart-Horton, ninth grader.
“I don’t like the idea of moving the freshmen to the high school, it’s already crowded enough.  There are other ways to solve the elementary school problem,” ninth grader  Coby Bernhart-Horton said.
"I would say that moving ninth graders to the high school would solve a lot of problems." Said Nicole Conrad, seventh grader.
“I would say that moving ninth graders to the high school would solve a lot of problems, so that’s how I’d solve the problem.” seventh grader Nicole Conrad said.
"I don't like the idea of moving the freshmen.  I think that if they wanted to do this change, they should have done it when they first made the school, not now." Said Lindsey Hallinan, ninth grader.
“I don’t like the idea of moving the freshmen. I think that if they wanted to do this change, they should have done it when they first made the school, not now,” ninth grader Lindsey Hallinan said.
"Yes, I like the idea of moving students over to the high school to save room."  Said Megan Coy, eighth grader.
“Yes, I like the idea of moving students over to the high school to save room,” eighth grader Megan Coy said.
"I'd say the best option is to move freshmen students to the high school and make the junior high a middle school." Said Breanna Wuckovich.
“I’d say the best option is to move freshman students to the high school and make the junior high a middle school,” eighth grader Breanna Wuckovich said.

"I like the idea of moving the ninth graders to the other school." Said Jeffrey Gil, seventh grader.
“I like the idea of moving the ninth graders to the other school,” seventh grader  Jeffrey Gil said.