Announcements for Thursday, May 19!

Attention sixth, seventh and eigth grade boys and girls: If you are interested in running cross-country in the Fall of 2022, there will be a meeting this Friday, May 20, at 2:20 p.m. in Café 1. Hope to see you there.

Attention 24 Game Competitors:  Please remember to return your permission slip to Mrs. Abbott as soon as possible.  Attention Mathcounts/24 members: as the 24 Game competition is this Friday, we will not be meeting after school.  Thank you!

Teachers: Students from the FOR club will be collecting your two folders used for the kindness chains. If you have some completed chains, please include a post it note to tell me the grade level.

The focus this week for earning eBucks is to use your agenda as a hall pass and to write down assignments/tests! Use it to help you be organized! Also, on Friday May 20, it’s Hawaiian/Tropical shirt day! Earn 2 eBucks by wearing an awesome hawaiian or tropical print shirt. Also, at lunch on the 20, start putting in eBucks for a summer basket that will be drawn on June 2!

Attention!  Students & Teachers:

PBIS STORE ORDERS coming to an END!
Last Days for Order are as follows:

Monday, May 23 for sixth grade

Tuesday, May 24 for seventh grade

Wednesday, May 25 for eighth grade.

The site will be shut down at the end of the day on May 25 and no more orders will be filled. Thanks so much for your help in making our PBIS Program a success this school year!

Teachers and Students:  The library is closing on Friday.  All books are due to the library on Friday.  Please return your book so you are able to check out books next school year and to avoid having to pay to replace it. The library has checked out about 12,000 books this year.  We thank you for an amazing year!

Students:  Time is running out to get your AAJHS Yearbook! Online ordering is closing Monday.  There is a link on the library website to take you straight to the Josten site to order your AAJHS Yearbook.  Be sure to order before Monday!