Announcements for Thursday, March 23!

(3/23 & 3/24) Students, time is running out to vote! You have until Friday at 2:45p.m. to tell Livewire if you are team Hailey or team Selena. Be sure to go to aajhslivewire.com 

(3/27- 4/5)The library is hosting its monthly Lego Club meeting on Wednesday, April 5th from 2:45-3:30.  Please sign up in the library and be sure to have a ride by 3:30 if you’d like to attend.

(3/16 and 3/24) Attention 8th Grade students: The AAHS Lioneer Dance Team is announcing that we will be using an in person tryout format for Lioneer tryouts this year. All students entering grades 9-12 for the 2023-2024 are eligible to try out. Please email Mrs. Schmoke at [email protected] if you are interested in trying out. Provide your name, grade and school email address. Tryouts for the Lioneer Dance Team will be held on March 25th at 8:00am and will end at 11:00am

(3/20-3/28) Circle of Friends will hold its next meeting after school on Tuesday, March 28, 2023 from 2:45-3:45.  We will be welcoming spring and having pizza.  Please complete the attendance form in google classroom.  

(3/23) Attention students:  What do you get if you multiply all of the numbers on a telephone’s number pad? If you think you have the answer, come to our Mathcounts meeting Wednesday after school from 2:45 until 3:30.  Please see Mrs. Abbott in C275 for details or email.

(3/23) Attention Teachers & Students:  Due to an administrative meeting, the library will be closed today from 7:30-10:00.  Please do not send any students to the library today between 7:30-10:00.  The help desk will be located in the library computer lab beside the elevator.  Students using the help desk, please come in the door beside the elevator and not the library doors.